Avisa Education has developed this Privacy Statement to explain how we may collect, retain, process, share and transfer your Personal Data when you visit our Sites or use our Services.
This Privacy Statement applies to your Personal Data when you visit Sites or use Services, and does not apply to online websites or services that we do not own or control.
- Registration and use information – When you register to use our Services by enrolling for our courses, we will collect Personal Data as necessary to offer and fulfill the Services you request. Depending on the Services you choose, we may require you to provide us with your name, email address, telephone number and identification information. We may require you to provide us with additional Personal Data as you use our Services.
- Other information we collect related to your use of our Sites or Services – We may collect additional information from or about you when you communicate with us, contact us using the contact forms on the website, respond to our ads or surveys before the start of the course or after the course is completed.
- We retain your information up to 2 financial years to support any disputes or audit checks that we need to run through the course of the year.
- We may use this information to send you product updates & promotions, changes in policies & co-ordinating training sessions.
- We do not share or sell your information to any 3rd party entities(including our affiliates) unless required by law or to law enforcement agencies.
- Substantial changes to privacy policies if any, are communicated to our active clients via email registered with us. The changes would be updated as well on our website.
- You may contact us if you have general questions about our Privacy Statement and practices by writing to [email protected]
or [email protected]. Please include “PRIVACY" in the subject line.
- Fee refund is not possible after the service is delivered under any circumstances.
- Refund amount would be paid back only into the account it was received from
- In case of disputes, you may forward the invoice [email protected] or [email protected] with “DISPUTE" added in the subject line.
- All disputes subject to laws in the Indian jurisdiction only.